ICE Lab is a premium Korean café serving food, coffee and desserts of variety (Bingsu). Originally found by a famous Korean celebrity, we bring the best of Korean food, snowy flake dessert and Korean culture to our customers.
To ensure the seamless running of the Café in the most efficient and effective manner delivering the highest possible standards of service, whilst being pro-active in maintaining and/or improving turnover and profitability.
As a Manager, you are responsible for managing day to day service operation of our Cafe, which
- Assist the Manager in developing a motivated and high performing team committed to delivering clear goals.
- Consistently exceed customer expectations & constantly reviewing service delivery, ensure customer requests and feedback, both verbal and written are responded to promptly and efficiently.
- Holds department meetings to pass on information, reinforce standards and listen to staff’s comments.
- To provide a clear handover during shift changes and ensure each shift is reviewed and handovers/briefings are carried out.
- Assist the Operations Manager to ensure all staff are well briefed on their responsibilities and are given constant supervision and motivation on all aspects of their work.
- Ensure that in house control systems/audit requirements are adhered to.
- Control costs without compromising standards and customer experience.
- Submits reports and projects within agreed deadlines as well as follow up administrative work in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain an efficient team, driving the team towards the objectives of the Company.
- Manage all employees’ performance in line with job descriptions.
- Manage all disciplinary and grievance issues within the department in consultation with the Human Resources team, giving particular focus to the BOH/ FOH relationship.
- To ensure all staff work hygienically and productively.
- Action and respond to alleged food hygiene issues, deploying all necessary resources to protect reputation and brand integrity.
- Within the department, support a culture of pride, ownership, and desire to exceed expectation.
- Responding quickly and positively to changing requirements whether within the department or outside to meet business demands.
- Assume responsibility in the absence of Operations Manager.
- Follow the company’s SOP & policy.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Manager is responsible for overall oversight responsibility of the above and management of staff.
Requirements: Strong work ethics, communication, and interpersonal skills. Willingness to learn and positive attitude. This position is a hands-on, office support role and as such we require someone with drive, efficiency and assertiveness, high initiative, and positive attitude. Someone who is passionate about growing this café as a team.