Ice Lab Café is a premium Korean dessert café serving snowflake dessert variety (Bingsu), coffee and other Korean food to customers. Originally found by a famous Korean celebrity, we bring the best of snowy flake bingsu dessert, Korean tradition, and culture to our beloved customers. Our concept is care, love and fun and we treat our employees as equally important as our customers.
Join us and become a member of our Ice Lab family.
This position will demonstrate efficient and friendly counter service, with a keen eye for details to identify any service lapse. You should possess a good service mindset; perform duties that lead to a high level of customer satisfaction within company guidelines and policies, as well as provide strong support to your
superiors to work to improve the cafe.
As a Service Staff or Kitchen Assistant you are responsible in the service operation of our Cafe
branch, which include:
- Offering a friendly and efficient services to all customers; process guests orders to ensure
that all items are prepared and served promptly.
- Assists in setup and clear down of the front and back of cafe/restaurant operations.
- Ensure food safety regulations are followed as according to NEA’s policy.
- Promote and sell our range of bingsu, snowflake, dessert, and other products to customers.
- Attending to customers’ needs and enquiries.
- Receiving and checking of inventory of goods and supplies.
- Any and other assistance as required by the lab manager.
- Maintain an efficient team, driving the team towards the objectives of the Company.
- Manage part time employees’ performance in line with job descriptions.
- Follow the company’s SOP & policy.
Requirements: Strong work ethics, communication, and interpersonal skills. Willingness to learn and positive attitude. This position is a hands-on, customer focused role and as such we require someone with drive, efficiency and assertiveness, high initiative, and positive attitude. Candidates with Food and Beverage, Kitchen Experience, Retail and Customer Service experience is a plus. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Please forward detailed resume, last drawn salary, expected salary and date of availability.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!!